In addition to the relic cards created with leather from footballs and training shoes worn by the countless champions who grew up in Granata, and with wood from the Filadelfia stadium bleachers, some of the highlights include:
16 cards with the Superga airplane fragments, tickets of Grande Torino matches, of the Torino-Cesena match that gave Torino the last Scudetto on May 1976, of the March 1983 Derby against Juventus that ended in an epic 3-2 victory, 50 European cup matches including the 1992 UEFA Cup semi-finals against Real Madrid and the finals against Ajax more than 50 pre-war trading cards and tin cards...
If you want a chance to own a real piece of football history, don’t miss “Grande Torino & Granata Heroes” a hobby card collection containing unbelievable relics related to one of the best European football teams of the 20th century.
The story we tell with the hobby card collection “Grande Torino & Granata Heroes” is that of Grande Torino, an unbeatable team that dominated Italian and European football for almost a decade and whose run could be stopped only by a tragic air crash that in May 1949 wiped out what many consider the G.O.A.T. team in Italian football.
Out of a little more than 3,000 memorabilia cards produced, 724 are ONE OF ONE, cards printed in only one copy.
Our “Grande Torino & Granata Heroes” are:
Produced in 1906 copies as a tribute to the team’s founding year, each “Grande Torino & Granata Heroes” Limited Edition box contains:
- A 48-page limited and numbered book in English and Italian
- The complete set of 50 base cards portraying the stars of Grande Torino and a selection of the best players of a legendary 100-year history
- 4 parallel cards
- 1 memorabilia card
- 1 autograph (1 in every 20 boxes)
Extra Limited Edition
Produced in 100 copies numbered from 1906 to 2005, one for each year in team history, the Extra Limited boxes contains:
- A hard-cover version of the book
- Tthe 50-card base set
- 6 parallel cards
- 11 memorabilia cards
- 1 autograph card
Our Collections contains
- Cards printed with the most advanced printing technologies
- Limited and numbered parallel cards
- Relic cards
- On-card autographs by five players that took the field on May 16, 1976, in the match that gave Torino its last Scudetto.
All the cards have been printed on extra-thick stock and 25 of the base cards are Metalcards®. The base set includes:
- ETERNALS dedicated to the memory of the 18 Champions of Grande Torino
- HEROES, HERITAGE, FANTASTIC 3, and WORLD CHAMPIONS highlighting some of the great players who wore the Granata jersey, like Ballon d’Or winner Denis Law.
- There is also no shortage of rookie cards, in this case VINTAGE ROOKIES, 5 players who debuted with Torino before having brilliant careers with other teams like Dino Baggio e Christian Vieri.
- The set is completed by cards dedicated to 4 great Granata coaches (LEGENDARY MANAGERS), to the teams that
won the Scudetto (CHAMPIONS), and to 3 great matches (EPIC MATCHES)
- The set ends with the legendary Filadelfia, THE FIELD OF DREAMS.
One In Every Limited Edition
Eleven In Every Extra Limited Edition
Authenticity of the Memorabilia cards is guaranteed by Museo del Grande Torino e della Leggenda Granata.
Memorabilia cards are largely unique pieces and none has been printed in more than 25 copies. Out of a little more than 3,000 memorabilia cards produced, 724 are ONE OF ONE, cards printed in only one copy.
On Card Autographs
One In Every Twenty Limited Edition Box
One In Every Extra Limited Edition Box
On-card autographs by five players that took the field on May 16, 1976, in the match that gave Torino its last Scudetto.
- Eraldo Pecci
- Claudio Sala
- Roberto Salvadori
- Nello Santin
- Renato Zaccarelli